About our job offer!
The Marketing Department, that is located at our plant in Roermond, is responsible for the European market and for particular global accounts. The department is managed by the Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Representative is responsible for the marketing of company products and services to the business, customers in automotive and architectural industries, car producers, architects and the consumer market.
The scoop for this positions exceeds the boundaries of Sekisui S-LEC B.V. in terms of representing other companies that make a part of the High Performance Plastics Company.
More detailled information:
- Taking responsibility for global customer.
- Visiting customers such as car producers and architects to propose the values and solutions of our products.
- Implementing business development activity.
Contribution to marketing strategies & policy
- Making and supporting proposals for marketing strategies.
- Identifying new market opportunities, market requirements (for current & future products) and market changes.
- Informing and advising the Marketing Manager considering the marketing policy.
- Implementing the marketing plan and making alterations as needed.
- Developing plans for product project with Global Marketing Team.
- Making and supporting improvement proposals, following the PDCA cycle.
- Analysing the Sekisui S-LEC market, especially high performance films in order to understand the current market.
- Conducting customer research, analysing market conditions, trends and competitors situation.
- Monitoring market developments and recognising important developments & the influence of them on the organisation.
- Analysing and delivering (global) marketing data and ways to reach (new) clients.
- Developing a company-wide plan to push products, working with all departments for its execution.
- Expanding and improving promotion tools and attractiveness of S-LEC products.
For this challenging positions our requirements are:
- At least 3 years of experience within the field of (preferably) Marketing or Sales in a business to business environment.
- Proficiency, as well verbal as in writing, in the English & German language on business level is a must have.
- A bachelor degree in a relevant direction like Commercial economy and above all:
- Passion of marketing!