We are looking for…
A high driven person who would like to become a team member of the Technical Account Engineers Team. You like to travel to all the Sekisui S-Lec customers in whole Europe and Africa. You are responsible in realizing technical customer service and technical support for sales activities, to such an extent that goals in terms of optimal customer service are reached.
- Contribute as member of the TS team in the development from inception to commercialisation in cooperation with our customers.
- Provide technical support to your customers at all levels including:
- processing information and guidance
- oversee and support trials of new products
- support production start-up at customers
- process troubleshooting
- determine product specifications
- Be the window person for all kind of quality and technical problems and be creative enough to find suitable resolutions
- Participate and contribute in cross-departmental meetings.
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships by frequent visiting (approx. 30% of your time / 1~3 days visits) and using your strong social and communication skills.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset and take initiative to propose new ideas.
- Maintain the administrational tasks within the scope of your responsibility.
- Stay updated with market developments, trends and PVB product & processing knowledge.
- A technical background on bachelor or master degree, for instance Chemical or Mechanical engineering.
- work experience in the glass or automotive industry is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) and statistical programs.
- Proficiency of the English language on mother tongue, additional languages are not required but surely beneficial.
- Knowledge of IATF 16949 is an advantage.
- High level of responsibility, innovative, pragmatic, independent, representative.
- A firm personality who is able to balance between customer and company interests.
- Combine social and analytical skills in your customer challenges.