We are looking for…
A full time Technical Account Engineer who has strong social and communication skills.
As a Technical Account Engineer:
- You are part of a Technical account engineers team with technical responsibility of S-Lec customers in whole Europe and Africa.
- You will visit your customers and manage all technical topics using your PVB knowledge, technical reports and/or PowerPoint presentations.
- You are able to build and maintain strong customer relationships by frequent visiting (approx. 30% of your time / 1~3 days visits) and using your strong social and communication skills.
- You can convince internal and external customers with your detailed analysis and solution proposal, summarized in 8D reporting.
- You are responsible for analysing your customers technical problems and finding solutions.
- You are responsible for introducing new products at our customers.
- You will advising our customers about processing methods.
- You will determine product specifications.
- You will support in development of new products in cooperation with our customers and communicate these issues with our R&D department in Japan.
- A technical background on bachelor or master degree, for instance Chemical or Mechanical engineering.
- Candidates with experience for working at glass makers or OEM are preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) and statistical programs.
- Proficiency of the English language on mother tongue is required, additional languages like Polish, Dutch, French, Italian or German are not required but surely beneficial.
- Knowledge of ISO TS16 949 is preferred.
- High level of responsibility, innovative, pragmatic, independent, representative.
- A firm personality who is able to balance between customer and company interests.
- Strong social and communication skills.