For our plant in Geleen we are looking for a:
Our Quality Engineer is working in our Technical Department. The Technical Department is responsible for meeting the specified quality requirements and for process development.
The responsibility of our quality Engineer is analysing production, process and quality data, contribute to the improvement of quality measurement process. Perform quality measurement tests and analyses.
- Analyse production and process data
- Identify the root causes of faults or problems (RCA) and consult with other departments
- Advise on improvements and optimization regarding the current quality process, techniques, quality measurement systems, to assure quality
- Draw up project plan, monitor progress and assure implementation of project
- Monitor and perform standard tests and atypical analyses
- Prepare/do preliminary work on the samples that are to be examined
- Compare readings and test results to specifications and document data in DCS
- Perform customer defined or requested analyses and analyse customer complaints
- Perform validation tests and result assessment
- Take care of the set up and adjustment of instruments
- Define calibration methods, -frequencies and requirements
- Take care of periodic calibrations of measuring equipment and documentation of results
- Resolve simple malfunctions, call external maintenance engineers for complex malfunctions and advise on provisional measures in regard to continuity
- Monitor and report shortages of equipment and materials and coordinate with purchase department
- Bear responsibility for the maintenance of laboratory machines and equipment, ascertaining that maintenance has been performed
- Stay up-to-date with developments within the area of expertise; build and maintain knowledge regarding QA processes
- Leading activities related to ISO standards
- Ensure reliable and timely quality judgements
- Continuously improvement of your understanding of PVB basics and processes
- Bachelor’s degree, in the area of Engineering
- Work experience within our industry is a plus (chemical bulk industry)
- Willing to take additional courses
- Good verbal and written skills in the English language within this area of expertise
Who are you?
As a Quality Engineer it’s important that you are someone who is constantly aware of the quality of our product and how to improve this and the processes related to quality. You are also someone with good communication skills and excellent analytical skills.